My name is Nikki, and I am a photographer based out of Central Florida.
Photography and art has always been my true passion. When I am not documenting memories I am usually at home with my family, and our chocolate lab. My hobbies include practicing calligraphy, going hiking and I'm a bit of a closet history buff.
Through my journeys in life, I feel that I am most myself when creating art behind my lens. Telling love stories for my clients is one of the most fulfilling aspects of my job. To showcase that beauty from my particular point of veiw is the most rewarding knowing these will be images my clients will share with their families for years to come.
I am a hybrid photographer, which means I shoot digital and film. Once I started shooting film, I never looked back. The colors, textures and softness that film can produce in an image is breathtaking. I feel like film truly represents my brand and style of photography. To me, my relationships with my clients are cherished friendships. From our first email exchange to sending off your wedding collection (and then, when you start having babies!), I am fully here for you.
• I am in love with caffiene. Whether it be coffee, soda, or a green tea latte - I practically function on it.
• I could live in oversized sweaters all year long.
• They are all puppies. No matter how old they are, they are grown puppies or big puppies regardless.
• Good light, clean aesthetic & neutrals are my thing.
• Historic cities make me very very happy, too.
• My favorite color is brown.
• My dream home is a farmhouse built in the early 1900s nestled in the woods somewhere.
• Your Favorite Coffeehouse on Spotify or Jimmy Eat World Pandora are my go to music stations.
• If the TV is on then it's most likely the Today show.
• Light Rules Everything Around Me
• Getting lost in a good book is always on my to do list.
• My go to drink will always be a house margarita.
• Going to Colorado and hiking the mountains is on my bucket list.
• I love love
follow along on instagram for current weddings and the in betweens
let's be friends : @nikkinicoleneswick